Sacred Art Museum - S. Peter’s Church
Only in 1674 this church was completed, as evidenced by the date in the portal. Classified as a Public Interest Building since 1963, this church shows a simple architecture, with a granite portal, straight lines, where there is a niche over the porch with a St. Peter’s image also in granite. Inside, the rich lining of the church, is made with patterned tiles and seventeenth-century polychrome painted tiles in shades of blue, white and yellow notes. Since December 2004, S. Peter´s Church was transformed as a museum, with an exhibition of religious art form Alentejo.